CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Awkward- Drew

Hey, Drew here.

I need help. I kissed Lenna a couple days ago and she is completely avoiding me. I've tried calling her many times, but it goes straight to voicemail. I REALLY hope this is NOT her way of telling me she doesn't like me back. This is really awkward. I shouldn't have done anything at all. This could completely destroy our friendship. GOD I'M AN IDIOT!!! I've never actually met her friend May, but if it means finding out where Lenna is, then I'll go out of my way to ask.

If you're thinking, 'Have you tried going to her house,' then, yes, I have. Her parents are the ones that answer the door. I asked them and they told me they haven't seen Lenna since yesterday morning. Not that they care. I really hate those people for treating Lenna, Jeremy and Sky the way they haave been. One day they justt woke up and decided not to care anymore. Nice. Now, Lenna does most of the parental work for Jeremy. She has to pay for most things. Like the bills. The only reason she still lives with her parents is because she's 16, and can't legally live on her own. Sky helps out sometimes, but I think Lenna wants her to be a normal teenager. Sky doesn't complain about that. Neither does Lenna. *sigh*

Anyway, if you know where Lenna is, help on the subject would be much appreciated. May? Sky? Jere?

Completely anxious,

- Drew Hardell

1 comments:

Lenna said...

I haven't been seeing anyone in two days. I'm really sorry I don't know where she is. I should be a better friend than what I am right now.

-May-