CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pissed Off- Drew Hardell

Hey, it's Drew.

I'm Lenna's friend, as she has told you. I wasn't going to post until like this weekend or something. Oh well.

On a somewhat better note, ever since I joined the basketball team, girls have been flirting with me more. Lenna seems pretty freaked out by this. She thinks that I'll replace her with some cheerleader. She should know that I don't like any other people but her. I don't even like her sister, and she's popular for crying out loud! Most guys would be thrilled to have a bunch of girls all over them, but I've only got my eyes on one . . .

GOD I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS SECRECY ANYMORE!!! Lenna, if you're reading this, come to my house when you get a chance, okay? We need to talk.

Uh, bye I guess,

- Drew Hardell

0 comments: