CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Problem.. I think...

Okay. Well, As far as I'm concerned, Jason and I have been going out for 2 weeks.... And there's a problem... I think... Um, there's more than one problem. It's two technically... One, he said something to me about some buisness of his... I really don't know what the f*ck that's all about. Two, he says that I could be in trouble if I hang out with him... I really don't know what the f***ing h*ll is going on!!! This all happened when he saw me heading back to my aparment and he stopped me. "I think, we should hang out anymore. I don't want you to get hurt." That was what Jason said. WTF? Really? So, I asked him why ("Why? Is it that bad of an ordeal?"), all I got from him was: "It's something I wouldn't want you to know about. You'll hate me for life." He hugged me, kissed me, and walked away without saying anything.

Can anyone tell me any leads to what they think is going on!? For all you guys out there. I'm trying to avoid anyone I meet. I'm not in a very good mood. More of depression than sadness...

Silenced,
-May-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard for me to explain. Not to mention getting shot. I don't want any trouble from anyone. If I told you, you'd runaway I'll promise you that part.. Fine, we can see each other. But there's a slight catch to it. If you really want to talk about it. Come and find me yourself. Don't think that'll be easy.

Jason

Lenna said...

JASON YOU IDIOT!!! YOU NEVER WALK OUT ON A GIRL LIKE THAT!!! May deserves more than you.

- Lenna

Lenna said...

You should follow him. Not by yourself though. Take a guy or something with you, 'cause he says it's dangerous. I won't let you stalk him unless you have some form of protection.

- Lenna