CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lenna's Excuse

Yo. It's Lenna.



Sorry I haven’t updated in a few days. Um, I’ve been in recovery at the hospital.

Well, I was walking home from school, late. I had stayed after to finish a test. I, quite stupidly, decided to take a different way home, and where we live, there’s gang violence. I happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. A bunch of meat-heads were huddled around and talking, and I didn’t realize they were there until I stepped around the corner noisily. BIG MISTAKE! The thugs were obviously doing something illegal, and thought that I would nark them out. Let’s just say, there were a bunch of deadly ‘equipment’ in their possession. In the end, there were no guys at the corner anymore, and a very bloody, and broken me. A couple ladies were on the way to a friend’s house and they noticed me. Thank god too. Any longer in the condition I was in, and they would have had to call in a murder investigation team. I was transported to the hospital, and had to go through surgery to have the bullet taken out of my shoulder, and to stop the internal bleeding from when they beat the crap out of me. Now, all that’s left is a few broken ribs, a broken collar bone, a broken left wrist (I’m typing with one hand), and a bunch of bruises. But I’m not all paranoid about sounds behind me or anything, if you were wondering. Not much emotional trauma for me. Drew on the other hand . . .

OH YEAH!!! Drew and I are together now. He‘s been watching over my shoulder ever since he found out what happened. It’s getting kind of annoying. I love him and all, but really, a girl needs her space. I think he blames himself for what happened. He thinks it happened because he wasn’t there to walk me home like he usually is. Now though, he won’t leave me alone AT ALL! Think about it. If Drew were with me that day, he would’ve been attacked too. What good would that do? They’d just get him AND me. Drew’s buff and all (A FREAKIN’ 6 PACK! SCORE!), but there were like eight guys. He’d only be able to handle himself for like 3 seconds. *sigh*

Jeremy’s fine. After a lot of lying, he is completely oblivious to what happened. (And I made sure he couldn’t read this post) He’s almost 8 now. Breaks my heart.

Sky on the other hand. She left for California right after I came back. She’ll return, it’s just that life isn’t exactly ideal for her right now. Abusive beau, negligent parents, and drugs. Yeah. My parents are being negligent to all three of us, but Jeremy never really knew them, I’ve known them all my life, but Sky was adopted by them. She feels betrayed. Her biological parents didn’t want her, and now her current parents don’t want any of us. And to think they were once good parents . . .

Forever,

- A recovering Lenna Darmona

1 comments:

Lenna said...

If you guys need a place, just ask... Have fun recovering.

-May-